01 July, 2016

07/2016 - IN MY GARDEN THERE IS

Hello everyone, I'm Yvonne aka Meggymay.
I was thrilled to be asked by Valerie and Susi to join them for a second time, as their Guest Hostess for this month. This is the blog that inspired me to start creating more journal pages. The theme I have chosen for July is 

In my garden there is
 
I leave how you interpret this up to yourselves. How does your garden look, what would you wish to see in the garden, is it a small space, a pot plant... These are some of my thoughts that I jotted down when thinking of ideas.

I hope you will enjoy this theme and I am looking forward to visiting you all, to see your ideas and garden pages.


Please leave a comment after linking... And have a look at the dreaded rules which you can read HERE. Thank you! You can link as many entries as you want as long as they fit the topic. Only larger artwork in an Art Journal or on Canvas or loose pages - larger than DIN A 6 (105x145mm=4,1 x 5,8 inches) will be accepted. Digital Layouts are welcome as well. 
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE TOPIC! 
__________________________________________________


Diesmal ist die liebe Yvonne aka Meggymay wieder unsere Hostess-

In meinem Garten da  ist....... 

ist ihr Thema und wir freuen uns schon sehr auf all Eure Interpretationen - ein sehr vielseitiges Thema, wie wir meinen.
Tobe Dich aus und solange Du Dich bitte wie immer an die Mitmachvoraussetzungen hältst und das Thema beachtest, darfst Du soviele Beiträge verlinken wie Du möchtest! Bitte hinterlasse einen Kommentar nach dem Verlinken- danke!

 ___________________________________________________ 


June2016
Click above button in the course of the month to see all entries at one glance./ Klick einfach obigen Galerie-Knopf um im Laufe des Monats sämtliche Beiträge auf einen Blick zu sehen. 


11 comments:

  1. A great theme for this month and a beautiful page Yvonne

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is gorgeous and what a lovely theme. I love your tiny pink flowers and darling bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page with the garden-picture, this happy colors and the cute bird! I like this theme, cause in the summer I spend much time in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme and I love your page! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your theme, Yvonne, and your painting is fantastic, a lovely Summer garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous summery page, especially with the colours, flowers and cute bird.
    The garden is one of the places that I send most of my time Yvonne, so your theme is very close to my heart. I can't wait to visit everyone. Thanks for sharing and the invitation to link up.
    Have a great weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiring theme dear Yvonne and your example looks very nice. Lovely garden photo and you decorated it so very well. The little bird is the eyecatcher.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful garden piece and I love any themes related with nature and green. I love gardens, so this is a favourite theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful theme Yvonne.
    You and your artwork always inspire me.
    Thanks you AJJ for more fun this month.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really beautiful page and such lovely colours
    catherine

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.