01 February, 2018

Animals from A to Z



This month we have my friend  Rike from rike's Art as our hostess.
She has chosen "Animals from A to Z" as our theme for February . I am very proud to present my very only Austrian compariot blogger friend who is also an Art Journaler . Rike is excellent in drawing, painting and Mixed Media and experiments in a wide variety of styles and disciplines. I am a big fan of her art. And she is a lovely person. Animals have long been part of the art story. They’ve been portrayed in religious rituals, as mythical creatures, incarnations of gods and goddesses, symbolically in Christian art or simply as pets. Some of the earliest images known are of animals brushed into being on the walls of caves more than 40,000 years ago. 
So let's have a focus on animals this month. Elizabeth, Rike and my humble self, Susi are looking forward to seeing with what you will come up! So please have fun and don't forget to take a look at our RULES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rike ist diesen Monat unsere Hostess und ihr Thema für uns ist:
TIERE VON A-Z .
Bitte beachtet die Regeln und das Wichtigste: HABT SPASS! 

27 comments:

  1. Dear Susi, thank you for your wonderful words - they warm up my heart! I am glad to be the first time hostess for AJJ!
    Liebe Susi, danke für diese wunderbaren Worte - da wird mir warm ums Herz! Ich freue mich schon sehr auf mein erstes Mal als Hostess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are doing a fabulous job, Rike. I am so impressed with your hosting skills AND your drawing skills. I'm really LOVING this theme, dear.

      Delete
  2. This is fun Theme for Art Journal... I want to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be amazing Shilpa - it's always a great pleasure for us to have you with us!

      Delete
    2. I am also glad you want to join in :)

      Delete
  3. Nice theme, Rike. I think we'll all have fun with this. I love your painting here - ant to zebra, a great illustration of your theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheila! I am looking forward to your ... entry :)

      Delete
  4. Its a super new theme Rike. Your inspiration page looks fantastic.
    I am have a page in the making and will join in soon.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yvonne, that you joined in so soon!
      Rike xx

      Delete
  5. Total klasse Idee die Tierbilder auf der Leine. Wunderbare Inspiration fürs neue Thema, welches auch gut gewählt ist. Denke dafür fällt mir auch was ein.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Sabine, das freut mich sehr! Bis bald :)
      Liebe Grüße, Rike

      Delete
  6. Lovely to see Rike here for this month - what a wonderful theme and beautiful inspiring page.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Gill!
      Rike xx

      Delete
  7. ein super Thema, ich sitze quasi schon in den Startlöchern (Nadelöhr, genauer gesagt;))
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Johanna, ich freue mich schon sehr auf deinen Beitrag!
      Rike xx

      Delete
  8. Great to see Rike here and with such a lovely theme too! Looking forward to joining in more! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Chris! I enjoyed your first entry very much!
    Rike x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your first time as hostess Rike! You chose a great theme!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Alison!
      Rike xx

      Delete
  11. Thank you, Rike and Elizabeth, for pre-approving my alligator and birds page. Rike, I laughed when I saw that we both used a clothesline of laundry on our pages. What an odd coincidence. I love your ants to zebra page! This is a very fun theme. I hope to be back with more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely welcome, Eileen. So glad you shared it with us and I hope to see you and your fabulous art here again soon, too.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Eileen, for the comment and for linking your beautiful entry! I laughed too as I saw your clothesline! I am happy when you be back with more!

      Delete
  12. Your journal spread is wonderful Rike!! Thank you for this wonderful theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you too, Shilpa! I enjoyed your entry today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. MedDocs Publishers are dedicated to publish informative and professional journals covering (A to Z journals) various areas of science, medicine and latest technology. We follow open access policies.
    Visit: http://meddocsonline.org/contactus.php

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.