01 April, 2015

04/2015 FAVOURITE POEMS & QUOTES ****************** LIEBLINGS - GEDICHTE & ZITATE



Hello everyone, we have really enjoyed looking at all your entries in March. So many interpretations - awesome!  A big Thank you to all of you and to our wonderful hostess Chrissie who commented  on each single entry! Take a gander at all the enchanting creations from March in our Gallery.  

AND PLEASE ONCE AGAIN  have a look at the dreaded rules which you can read here NO TAGS AND CARDS, and no works UNDER THE PERMITTED SIZE ! - We have to delete them!
As this month's challenge is all about your favourite poem or quote, we need to SEE it on your journal page, and your page should illustrate the quote. Journal pages without a quote/poem will be deleted, however lovely they are!

 Beulah Bee is our hostess this month and made this great spread

Here is what she wrote for us:
To me, Art Journal Journey is a wonderful example of how like-minded creatives can come together to share and inspire and I am honored to kick off this month's theme. The inspiration for my journal page came from a poem by Tess Gallagher called, I Stop Writing the Poem. Most often, a poem is a mystery of words to be solved and, in this one, Ms. Gallagher is not making a point about doing laundry. Would you believe it's about her attempt to console the pain she is feeling at the loss of her husband? Yes, really! So I gathered up laundry images but then added tiny white lines of text to express the true meaning behind the poet's words. Since it's difficult to see the fine print, I've posted the details on my blog if you'd like to know more about this poem and the author. I'm really excited about the challenge of this month's theme and can't wait to see what inspires you!


Hallo liebe Freunde von Art Journal Journey Challenges - vielen Dank für die vielen tollen Beiträge zur letzten Challenge , sie sind alle in der Galerie zu sehen. Diesmal geht es also um (Lieblings) -Gedichte und Zitate und unsere  Hostess diesmal ist Beulah Bee, die obiges Beispiel gearbeitet hat - als Interpretation zu einem tiefgründigem Gedicht von Tess Gallagher, in der eine Frau beim Erledigen der Wäsche den Schmerz über den Verlust ihres Mannes zu verarbeiten versucht. Wir sind schon sehr gespannt welche Gedichte und Zitate ihr mögt und uns zeigen werdet.
Bitte beachtet dass Ihr keine Tags und Karten und anders geartete kleine Projekte verlinkt, wir wollen Art Journal Einträge sehen - es steht alles nachzulesen HIER - bei Nichtbeachten müssen wir unpassende Beiträge leider löschen.
Da das Thema diesmal um Gedichte und Zitate geht, wollen wir Gedichte und Zitate auch auf Deiner Arbeit sehen, die erwünschterweise  diese illustrieren sollten. Seiten ganz ohne Gedichte werden wir löschen müssen, so schön sie auch sein mögen!



AJJ



17 comments:

  1. A wonderful theme - thank you, I can't wait to see all the work! What a lovely page Tess! Your poem feels so true and honest! Great work! Happy Easter to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme and a terrific sample to start uas off

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the theme, looking forward to seeing all the entries in April after a wonderful March.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh. Poems and quotes. I'm sure to come up with something to share this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to get started

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super new theme, plenty to think about with this one. A fantastic sample.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for asking me to join in on the fun here.. I love adding quotes to my art journal pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous blog, I added it to my feed-reader!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page - I went to check out the poem - so sad, but such hope!! I will be coming back with more I hope!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very excited about another wonderful theme here at AJJ.
    Thank you Beulah Bee for your inspiration...
    I have a "thing" for washing hanging on the line.
    Off to discover more about your special poem choice too.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great platform for Art Journalers!!! I am a new follower of your blog. I also added your blod badge to my blog sidebar :D
    And Love the theme for this month...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this vintage page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this vintage page!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please delete 171. I got the wrong link

    Love Chrissiexx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please delete my entry under ellapu - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a strong page by Beulah, and the perfect poem to go with it. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eine tolle Seite und so viele Teilnehmer. Super!

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.