Each month there is a new challenge theme for you to take part in. Our participants are art-journalers, altered book artists, rubber stamp addicts, and mixed media artists from all over the world. You are invited to take part by linking via the Linky tool. Please be considerate and remember that greeting cards, ATCs, and tags will not be accepted unless they are part of your journal page, and we will be forced to delete the link.
However, as of November 1, 2021, we are no longer limiting the size of the journal or journal pages. If you want to create a mini journal, it will be accepted. However, it must look like a journal and not a card or tag.
Artwork created in an art journal, altered book, on canvas, or loose pages as well as digital and fabric art of any size are now acceptable.
1) Link to your project/post URL, not your entire blog.
2) You MUST include our challenge link in your post.
3) Do not back-link to any project published prior to the start date of the current month's challenge.
We are an English speaking blog. If your blog is not in English, you
MUST include either a translation, a translation gadget, or both.
5) You may enter our challenges as often as you choose.
6) Feel free to combine our challenge with any and all other relevant challenges.
7) We are a blog only group and do not accept links from Facebook or Instagram.