01 September, 2015

09/ 2015 Through My Window - Durch mein Fenster

A new month and a new theme here at Art Journal Journey chosen by 
Hello and welcome. Corrine Gilman here... 


I am a self taught mixed media artist with a background in Communications Arts. My work revolves around the communication of abstract impressions. Raw hand stitch on vintage and found textiles imparts a textural image of place. Mixed media collage and painting maps out the landscape. By listening to the whispers in nature and the forces of the unseen and mystery, I try and translate these communications through my work. Nature provides the subtle balance of interaction between human and other sentient beings - animals, plants, wind, water and trees if we are willing to let our ego go and truly listen. Stitching and painting are my ways of "speaking" through those mediums. I rely solely on my intuitive sense as to where the work will go, letting it guide me rather than my guiding it. I am but a follower in nature's rhythms. I follows my muse recognizing that there are no mistakes only happy accidents in the blossoming of the creative spirit and I want to share this enthusiastically with you. Sparkle Days Studio is my dreamscape studio where I create my work. Copy for the into of the project: Through my window can be the view to the world, the view inside, a window to the soul, a window to insight on any vision of the phrase you create. My pages in the journal were created by printing photos out onto paper and creating the collage and colored pencil background. The word/poem is my own vision of these pages.



Through my window can be the view to the world, the view inside, a window to the soul, a window to insight on any vision of the phrase you create. My pages in the journal were created by printing photos out onto paper and creating the collage and colored pencil background. The word/poem is my own vision of these pages.



Unsere Gastdesignerin diesen Monat heißt Corinne von Sparkle Days Studio.

Sie ist eine autodidaktische Mixed Media Künstlerin mit einem Hintergrund im Bereich der kommunikativen Kunst. Sie arbeitet intuitiv im Einklang mit der Natur und im Glauben an die Interaktion zwischen menschlichen und anderen empfindenden Wesen (Tiere, Pflanzen, Bäume, Wasser und Wind ). Sie folgt dem natürlichen Rhythmus und ihrer Muse, im Vertrauen darauf, dass es in der Kunst keine Fehler gibt, sondern nur glückliche "Unfälle", die den kreativen Geist wachsen lassen. Mit ihren abstrakten Arbeiten, teilweise mit einfachster Handstickerei auf alten und gebrauchten Textilien, erzeugt sie zusammen mit Mixed Media Kollage und Malerei, Räumlichkeit und Textur. Auf die Natur besonnen, versucht sie die Zwiesprache mit dem Geheimnisvollem und Unsichtbaren in ihren Arbeiten zu übersetzen und auszudrücken. Ihre Begeisterung freut sie sich mit uns hier zu teilen . Die Seiten, die sie für uns zum Thema "DURCH MEIN FENSTER" gestaltet hat, zeigen eine Kollage mit auf Papier ausgedruckten Fotos auf einem Farbstift-Hintergrund. Der Text dazu ist ihre eigene Kreation zum Gezeigten.


DURCH MEIN FENSTER -

das kann dein Blick auf die Welt sein oder der Blick nach Innen zu deiner Seele. Zeig uns Einblicke auf Deine Art des sich Ausdrückens! 

092015AJJ

Click above button in the course of the month to see all entries at one glance./ Klick einfach obigen Galerie-Knopf um im Laufe des Monats sämtliche Beiträge auf einen Blick zu sehen.

15 comments:

  1. Very beautiful spread and an interesting subject for the challenge this month

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo,
    eine tolle Idee, gerne mache ich mit, doch leider habe ich
    beim Verlinken einen Fehler gemacht,
    ich probier es nochmal.
    Lg und schönen Tag.
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spread and such an interesting theme! Will be interesting to see what everyone does this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wonderful journal page(s)! I love the nice post you shared about yourself and your journey as well! You are an amazing artist! Must be why I follow you!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eine sehr interresante künstlerin und eine tolle seite,mal sehen was mir so einfällt,ein tolles thema diesen monat.


    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful new theme and a fantastic inspirational journal spread.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. I like the textile piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this profound theme and the inspiring art by Corinne. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a really wonderful theme and a beautiful journal spread Corrine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great theme, Corrine, thanks, I enjoyed making something for it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this theme and I adore your thought provoking spread Corinne! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful journal art Corinne,
    I loved those words too... inspiring and thought provoking.
    Happy creating ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely art journal spread ~ in images and in word!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey guys! Thank you so much for the link up here to Show Your Face in your sidebar :) I've been meaning to pop in and say thank you :) Kx

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.