01 April, 2018

RECYCLE and COLLAGE


 Hi Everyone! 
Alison/Craftytrog here this month, and I'm so excited to be hosting for the very first time at Art Journal Journey. 
My challenge is 'Recycle and Collage'
I love to use collage materials on my pages, teabags is my favourite at the moment, but book pages, magazines, junk mail, packaging, postage stamps and any bits of scrap paper are all great collage materials you could use on your pages. 
I can't wait to see some cutting, ripping and sticking on your pages.  
Have fun!

And please as always : Don't forget to take a look at our RULES .
   We are looking forward to seeing with what you will come up!




 Diesen Monat freut sich Alison/Craftytrog erstmals unsere Hostess zu sein. Ihre Herausforderung:


RECYCLING und COLLAGE.

 Alison liebt es auf ihren Seiten recyceltes Collagematerial einzusetzen. Gebrauchte Teebeutel sind derzeit ihr bevorzugtes Material. Auch Buchseiten, Zeitschriften, Werbedruckmittel, Verpackungsmaterial, Briefmarken und  die verschiedensten Papierrestchen kannst Du diesmal verarbeiten . Hab Spaß !
 Wir freuen uns schon auf Eure Beiträge und bitte beachtet wie immer auch die Regeln 


18 comments:

  1. Super fun challenge, Alison. Looking forward to making collages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! Looking forward to seeing your art! Enjoy! xxx

      Delete
    2. Delighted to see your first contribution, Sheila.

      Delete
  2. Love your first page and REALLY looking forward to this! I have so many scraps and bits that I just can't throw away!!! Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collage page Alison and nice to see you as a host here my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We look forward to seeing (and enjoying) your awesome journal pages this month, Shilpa.

      Delete
  4. Love your theme and piece Alison, it's lovely to see you hosting this month.
    This was made for me, as I went through lots of bits last week while making a junk journal cover.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be fun to see what you come up with for this new theme, Gill. Sounds like something you will be able to get interested in.

      Delete
  5. Thank you everyone! Looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful art! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful theme Alison, it will be funny to work for this!
    Rike x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a delightful journal page Alison! Love the colors and mark making against the kraft background.And oh I do love reusing postage stamps too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a great new theme for the month. I am looking forward to using up some scraps. Fantastic inspiration Alison.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen such great artwork! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great opening and a fine theme dear Alison. I was busy but now I found time to join this challenge and make a piece for it. I am excited to see all the wonderful artworks here.
    Greetings
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, I just ADORE it! Tea bags - this is a tresure for the art pages, indeed. Yours is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to collage. I also love to practice my German. Danke für die Herausforderung!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy to be able to play along for once in a rare while... fabulous theme, Alison - and I can see you've already got an amazing array of entries.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.