01 July, 2018

Art for Art's sake



Hi, I’m Chris and I’m probably better known as Pearshaped Chris - a name that connects me to my blog Pearshapedcrafting.  I am thrilled to be returning as hostess at AJJ!  My theme of 

‘Art For Art’s Sake’ 

is all about having some arty fun with techniques and art supplies (especially if you have some you don’t use so much). For my page I have used a paint peeling technique! I have also used some of my favourite stamps, which just happen to be art supplies!!  I am looking forward to seeing what you make, as of course, you choose what to journal about!


Have fun and please as always: Don't forget to take a look at our RULES .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Für diesen Monat begrüßen wir die inspirierende

'Kunst um der Kunst Willen'

heisst es diesen Monat und  es geht darum Spaß mit Techniken und Kunst/Bastelmaterialen zu haben (vor allem wenn du welche hast, die du nicht so oft benutzt :-). Für Ihre Seite hat Chris eine Farbschältechnik mit Vaseline genutzt
( Peeled Paint Technik ) und einige Ihrer Lieblingsstempel , die ja bekanntlich auch Bastel/Kunst -Material sind . 
 Wir freuen uns schon wieder sehr auf Deine Beiträge : Diesmal liegt es also ganz bei Dir welches Thema Du für Deine Seiten wählst . Es geht um den Spaß an der Technik und den Materialien und um die Freude am künstlerischen Schaffen an sich! Hab Spaß und vergiss bitte nicht dabei auch unsere REGELN zu beachten. 

If you use the InLinkz - tool, please be aware of their privacy policy at

14 comments:

  1. Stunning page Chris and exciting theme - I shall really enjoy this :)
    Looks like being a messy July and I'll be wearing a lot of protective clothing as the paint and inks will flying everywhere.
    Have a great month... Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant challenge Chris, and a fabulous arty page!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super page Chris, love the theme, look forward to seeing everyone's makes it's sure to be a creative one!!
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE both the theme and your inspiration page Chris!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cool technique and page Chris, gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing, and the idea, I love it!!
    Have a great creative and fun Summer!
    Hugs, Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme! Excited to be a part of the collection this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful theme and great technique you shared! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful theme dear Chris and a great opening.
    I'll look what I can make for this Monte.
    Gerede
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your color scheme, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great theme, Chris, and I finally managed to make something for it.
    Love the colours and atmosphere of your inspiration piece.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab page, Chris, and great theme which I really enjoyed working with!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your composition Chris and the theme is wonderful. I've shared at #109

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Art Journal page is fantastique Chris !! lovely theme !! this technique is fabulous with wonderful result ! Thank you so much.
    All the pages are so great!
    I´m afraid I ´ve put in my full name, and I don´t know how to correct it, sorry.
    I wish a nice day/evening/night, hugss,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the energy of this page, great stamps too. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking time to comment x Amanda #35

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.