01 December, 2019

Words and numbers

Some of you may have noticed a slightly different look
this month at Art Journal Journey.
That's because Bleubeard and I are welcoming
a new Administrator.  She's also our host this month.
Please join me in welcoming
Yvonne, aka Meggymay
who has generously taken over half the administrative responsibilities.

Hello everyone, I am so happy to be your Hostess for 
December, the last month of the year.
The theme I have chosen is......

Words and Numbers.

Both play an important part in our daily lives, 
 we talk, read, write,
 we count, calculate etc. 
Perhaps you have a lucky number or words that inspire you.
I am looking forward to seeing how you interpret this theme.











 
Please note, we have also reinstated comments.

13 comments:

  1. My apologies for the comments not showing sooner. Although I've been on blogger since 2005, I had forgotten how to reinstate comments. They should work from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new theme - going to make time to join in! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to see Yvonne in the creative hot seat and now sharing the AJJ care.
    So glad I was able to join in this month. Happy December everyone. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Yvonne - great to have you as an administrator in one of my favourite challenges. Hope you have a happy time visiting the artistic entries.
    Hello Elizabeth - hope you have a happy time too.
    I'll be back soon with an entry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great theme, Yvonne - and congratulations on your new post! I love this wintry page, with icy numbers counting down as the to-do list gets longer. Looking forward to seeing what else you get up to this month.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Yvonne and a nice theme, I look forward to seeing the others artistic posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Yvonne for hosting this nice theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. **Happy Christmas** to ALL @ AJJ. Creative wishes, hoping you all have a super day. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea, great look! Merry merry Xmas days

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great theme and example, Yvonne. Sorry to be joining the party so late this month. So I was stunned to see so many entries during this hectic time of year. That's a real tribute to AJJ and its admins!

    Wishing you and AJJ all the best in the New Year! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous theme, and great inspiration from Yvonne!! Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year !! Big big hugss, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing everyone Happy New Year xx
    Sirkkis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for this great challenge and Happy new year 2020 ❤️

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.