01 September, 2020

Texture



Hello Everyone! It’s Jo from Let’sArt Journal here
 and I’m so delighted to be hosting Art Journal
 Journey this month. If you haven’t met me before, I live by the sea in the North West of England with my hubby and I’m passionate about art journaling as well as everything mixed media! The challenge that I have chosen for this month is

Texture


We would like you to have fun creating texture on your pages. As you can see from the different panels on my page there are lots of possibilities. Your texture could be created by adding texture paste, crackle paste, high density mediums like gesso, paints or embossing powders. You could also use embossing folders, textured card, layered papers, die cuts, fabrics or chipboard pieces too. The choice is yours! 

We are really looking forward to visiting you and seeing all the Texture that you create on your pages! 
Thank you. Jo x
And please, as always: Don't forget to take a look at our RULES.



12 comments:

  1. Hard to pick a better theme than this, Jo! I can't wait to do a page!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Glad you like the theme and the page you created is fabulous, thanks for playing along! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  2. Great new theme, Jo. I love your textured collaged inspirational piece.
    I hope you like mine.
    Hello to Elizabeth and Squiggles and Erika too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I couldn't decide on one texture so thought I'd use as many as possible on my page 😁. I'm sure there are more out there to use ...lol! Happy September! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  3. LOVE all that texture Jo! Looking forward to getting to this one today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Helen! Great that your planning to join our theme, can't wait to see what you create 😁. Happy September! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  4. Happy and healthy September to all art journal friend!

    sirkkis xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Stay safe and well 😁. Happy September! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  5. What a fabulous challenge - and what a fabulous collage to set us all off. Jo you have put so much work into this and it has paid off - I can't wait to get in my craft room.
    Hugs & Thanks for a great challenge,
    Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was a fun page to create and took some time as there are 21 panels on this page ...lol 😀. Glad you are inspired to join in the fun, I always love your art! Happy September! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  6. A great challenge, and such fantastic inspiration Jo! Great to see you hosting here again.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alison! So kind and I'm really pleased that you think the challenge is fab 😁. Happy September! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.