01 October, 2020

Hold The Line

 

Dear friends, followers, and lurkers of Art Journal Journey,

Today we are introducing two more incredible co-administrators to join
Yvonne, Erika, Bleubeard, and Elizabeth.  We are not just pleased, we
are overjoyed to announce our new co-administrators are Valerie, who is
returning to join us again, and Chris, who is also our host this month.  Please
welcome both of them.  We are thrilled they have joined us.

Hi everyone. Chris here. I am beyond excited today to tell you that I have joined the Art Journal Journey team.

I’ve been through many ways of being known as either 'Caravan Chris' or 'Gesso Chris' (yes there is a tale behind those names!), but began 

to be called 'Pearshapedchris' when attending craft shows, and it just stuck!

I just so happen to be here this month with my chosen theme of 'Hold the Line'.


I have started the month literally with a phone reference - lots of lines here, but as you will find, there are many ways of getting lines onto your pages. 

As one of my favourite artists Paul Klee said - 'A line is a dot that went for a walk'

I’m looking forward to seeing how your pages 'Hold the Line'!

And just a reminder to all you art journalers who plan on posting in this challenge. Don't forget the challenge rules.




17 comments:

  1. Great topic Chris and I love this pretty example!
    Wishing all of you much fun and congrats to the new teamies! Fabulous to see how wonderful Art Journal Journey grows. So well done Ladies!

    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Valerie and Chris, I am happy that you are part of the team.
    A great journal page from you, chris!
    I wish all participants a lot of fun and joy this month!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Valerie and Chris so I am excited they are on the team too!!! Chris - this theme is FABULOUS - ideas are swirling around and "lining up in my head already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG CONGRATS to Valerie and Chris!!!!!! Wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the welcome everyone! I'm looking forward to visiting and seeing your interpretation of my theme,Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team Valerie and Chris. and what a fabulous new theme you have for us Chris! Looking forward to joining in this month.
    Happy October everyone!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Valerie and Chris, nice to see you on the team.
    Great design, Chris, so complex.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great topic Chris, with a beautiful sample, and I also love the stamps you used!!
    Wishing to Valerie too and yourself Chris a lot of fun with your teamies, warm welcome to you both!
    Art Journal Journey is a great place to play and share with lovely ladies I think :)
    So thank you for the challenges ideas, and beautiful inspiration by you all!
    Corinne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Chris on becoming another super team member, lovely to see so many familiar faces in one friendly place. Great theme with endless possibilities..
    Happy & creative October everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm linking my first journal page on the theme of Chris this month.
    Thank you for the interesting them and I wish the good, inspiring October to every art journal lovers.
    Take care and be safe xx

    sirkkis aka Sirkka

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Chris - lovely to see you joining the team officially. Great theme and you know I love this page. I hope to be back for more!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Chris!!! YAY! I love your theme this month and just linked up my scrapbook page!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to Chris and Valerie! Gorgeous page Chris and what a great theme!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry for being so late this month. You are showing a fabulous journal page.

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.