01 December, 2020

The Meaning Of

 

Hello everyone, it's Tracey here and what a joy it is to be with you for the last month of this year. 
 
Creativity has always been a huge part of my life for as long as I can remember. Growing up in the city of Birmingham (UK) living in a multi storey block of flats until my teens you soon begin to appreciate the beauty of the outside world that surrounds you especially those things that are out of reach.
When I was invited to be December's host at Art Journal Journey way back in November 2019 no one could have foreseen how turbulent 2020 would be for us all. 

My theme for you during December is *THE MEANING OF..*what something means to YOU, be it the Holiday Season, family, friends or loved ones. A treasured gift, a moment in time or something you see or hear around you.. I'm sure this year we have all come to appreciate things we may have overlooked in previous times.

Don't be frightened of the title *The Meaning of*.. It's really *Anything Goes* with a fancy name and if YOU are putting something down in your journal it means everything to us all at Art Journal Journey. 

To start off *The Meaning of..* theme I present you with a page of a lone bird gazing out at the vast landscape ready to explore and spread her wings, maybe a reflection of myself in my younger days..
Let us stay connected during the season and paint 2020 away!! Stay safe & creative Tracey xx


And please, as always, don't forget to take a look at our rules.

 

16 comments:

  1. A real honour to have been invited to Guest Host this month, thank you so much for the invite. I can think of no better way than getting creative and sharing our passion to help wave 2020 away. Stay safe everyone..
    Creative Hugs & best wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful subject from Tracy, I value her very much and love her imagination and expressive pages! I wish everyone a good and creative month!
    Take care and have a nice Christmas time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elke I do apologise for some reason I can not comment on your entries as the comment box appears to be missing :( x

      Delete
  3. Lovely theme, Tracey, and your creation is super inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the theme Tracey and such a beautiful page which reminds me of much warmer days than today! Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tracey, I adore this page and the theme you chose, as well as your description about it and yourself. Wonderful inspiration!!!
    Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a beautiful painting Tracey, and a great theme for December 2020!
    Alison xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing and very inspiring! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great theme, and a fabulous painting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page to start this theme Tracey. Looking forward to seeing more and joining in too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful theme, awesome work by Tracwy. my first time entry to this challenge.
    Meena Herale

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank to Mr. Benjamin for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Benjamin will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: 247officedept@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number: + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love Tracey's art and this is a delightful start to the new theme-beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just entered mine. Gorgeous spread Tracey! Thanks for the challenge and wishing you all a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great theme and gorgeous page Tracey, love the scene you created!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you lovely people for sharing your super art this December it's been a great way to see 2020 out and i've enjoyed visiting you all.. here's wishing everyone a healthy, safe & creative 2021.. Take care Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.