01 October, 2026

Beautiful World

 

Hello everyone! It is Mia here from the blog Craftartista.

I am thrilled to be hosting October’s challenge at Art Journal Journey.

If you haven’t met me before, I live in Athens, the capital of Greece, with my wonderful husband.

I am a passionate multi-crafter, but art journaling, mixed media and digital art have a special place in my heart.

I love making my own mandalas and AI images which I share with all of you for free.

My theme for October is “Beautiful world”.

Hey, it is autumn. Look around you. The whole world changes color. 

It looks like it is covered with brown sugar and cinnamon.

Oh, I adore the yellow-orange-brown-red colors of leaves. 

Hope you love autumn as much as I do.

 

 

Sentiment: Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.

                                    (Albert Camus) 

 

 

I will be glad if you join me at Art Journal Journey, so I can see your gorgeous art.


 
Please don't forget to read the dreaded RULES. We are a blog only group and do not accept links from Facebook, TikTok  or Instagram. Do not back-link to any projects published prior to the start date of the current month's challenge. That means if you have published your post prior to 1 October, 2026 it is not acceptable to share it here.  Also, we love to see your homes, walks, etc., but you MUST include a link to your art journal entry and a link to Art Journal Journey.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.