01 October, 2018

Creature Comforts


Hello Lovelies,
I am Linda from heARTfullyinspiredby Linda.
Thanks to our wonderful hosts for asking me back as a guest host!
I have chosen "Creature Comforts" as my theme. You can go so many ways with this - like using warm rich colors,
going literally with creature - as Halloween, creating a page that represents comfort to you. I will share a variety of my own examples during the month beginning with this page inspired by a You Tube video and I hope it inspires you to join in.


   Please adhere to the few rules and have fun!

Linda von heARTfullyinspiredby Linda ist unsere Oktober Gastgeberin mit dem Thema 
"Creature comforts"
Wieder ein Thema mit breitgefächertem Spielraum für Deine 
Art Journal Ideen.
Komfort, "leibliches Wohl", Annehmlichkeiten aller Art, Behaglichkeit und Gemütlichkeit sind gefragt. Linda meint, dass Du zum Beispiel   mollig warme Farben wählen kannst oder im wahrsten Sinne des Themen-Titels "Kreaturen" erschaffst passend zu Halloween.
Linda wird uns einige Beispiele im Laufe des Monats zeigen. Ihr obiges Bild wurde durch ein 
You Tube Video inspiriert. Viel Spaß wünschen wir Euch und bitte auch wieder unsere Regeln zu beachten.

13 comments:

  1. Have fun dear Linda - a wonderful example!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you explained what you were looking for, Linda. I love your example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool challenge....Love that thema, Halloween with rich color combination...Thanks Linda!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such a fabulous page Linda, and an interesting theme! Looking forward to joining in your challenge.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page and the new theme is definitely inspiring!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a gorgeous page Linda and a super new theme for the month.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing page Linda! Absolutely love the sentiment and the colors you chose! looking forward to join the theme this month. xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous theme Linda and stunning artwork, keeping my fingers crossed I get a moment to join in with you all this month..
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the invite. Beautiful artwork Linda! I look forward to seeing more.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous theme Linda !! Thank you so much. Your painting is amazing, the colours envolve everyone, great !
    Wish you a very nice weekend, hugs Caty

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful theme Linda - I really love your inspiring piece too.
    I may not be able to join in as much as I'd like this time - but will try.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful fun challenge, Linda, and gorgeous sample! Thanks for the inspiration! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy to be able to join in again. Thank you for hosting such a lovely theme.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.