01 November, 2018

VINTAGE or MODERN

Hi everyone. It's Erika from BioArtGal here. First of all, I want send big thanks to Susi and Elizabeth for inviting me to host this month. November is a time that I always find a little bittersweet. For those of us in the Northern hemisphere, the beauty of summer and early fall has faded. Winter is coming. I get a little sentimental for the past, but at the same time, I am still excited for the future and for what the rest of the year may bring. It's these feeling of sentimentality and excitement for the future that lead me to my challenge this month:

 Vintage or Modern

I hope you'll join me on a trip back in time or you'll share the here and now. 





Hallo allerseits. Hier ist Erika von BioArtGal. Zunächst möchte ich Susi und Elizabeth dafür danken, dass sie mich eingeladen haben diesen Monat zu hosten.
November ist eine Zeit, die ich immer ein bisschen bittersüß finde. Für diejenigen von uns in der nördlichen Hemisphäre ist die Schönheit des Sommers und frühen Herbstes bereits verblasst. Der Winter kommt. Ich denke dann stets ein wenig sentimental an die vergangenen Monate aber gleichzeitig bin ich immer auch aufgeregt und neugierig darauf, was der Rest des Jahres für mich bereithalten wird. Es ist dieses Gemisch aus Sentimentalität und Vorfreude, das mich zum Challenge Thema  für uns im November gebracht hat:


Vintage oder Modern. (Altes oder Neues) 

Ich hoffe, du kommst mit mir auf eine Reise in Vergangenes oder teilst das Hier und Jetzt. 

 Viel Spaß wünschen wir Euch und wir bitten Euch auch wieder unsere Regeln zu beachten.



  Please adhere to our  few rules and have fun!


16 comments:

  1. That is a super theme, Erika and I hope to make some vintage as well as modern for you.
    Your art here is beautiful and amazing and so detailed.
    Hello to Susi and Elizabeth too, and of course to the industrious (industriously snoozing) Bleubeard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super new theme Erika and a fabulous inspiration page.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting theme with lots of latitude and great sample, Erika! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great start to your theme - great choice - I hope to have more time this month! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy November!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous theme Erika, superb page. There's so many possibilities, I shall have to get those creative cogs in motion.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's an interesting theme with more possibilities! You made a beautiful example, I like it!
    Hugs-Rike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much Erika for this fabulous theme! I love your Art journal page, it´s really Great !! Happy day everyone, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous theme and page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great theme and some wonderful responses to the challenge. I hope I did mine right.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a gorgeous art journal page & I love the formulation of the theme - it feels bitter sweet for me too. Hope to play along this month too. Have a wonderful weekend! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your inspiration page, Erika. It's halfway through the month and I finally got an entry completed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your artsy Erika. Thank you for sharing your inspiration. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.