01 December, 2018

My Favorite Season or 'Tis the Season



We are Bleubeard and Elizabeth and our blog is 

  
This month, since you have two hosts, it’s only fair to have two themes, too.  The lovable and handsome Bleubeard and I invite you to share your favorite season, which can be anything, including holidays, changing climates, or a specific season in which something occurs.  The other theme is ‘Tis the season.  I’m sure many of you will take that to mean Christmas.  However you interpret these two themes, 
My Favorite Season, or ‘Tis the Season, 
Bleubeard and I will love and appreciate it.  I hope my art, which is shown here, explains it all, or at least conjures up a few ideas that may be helpful.


  Please adhere to our  few rules and have fun!






 Meine liebste Jahreszeit 
oder
die W e i h n a c h t s z e i t


Gleich zwei Themen haben Bleubeard und Elizabeth vom Blog:

diesmal für den Dezember für uns ausgesucht. Denk an die vier Jahreszeiten, Feste, Urlaub.....so viele Möglichkeiten! Schwärme für Deine Lieblingsjahreszeit und/oder  zeig uns Deine Ideen, Träume und Arbeiten zur aktuellen Weihnachtszeit.
Unsere Hostess hat in ihrem wunderschönen  Beispiel das Thema schon mal perfekt erklärt, so dass Du hoffentlich spielend eintauchen kannst .
Wir freuen uns schon auf Deine Ideen und Arbeiten und wünschen Dir eine besinnliche Adventzeit und frohe Festtage. Viel Spaß bei unserer Challenge und  bitte beachte wie immer auch unsere einfachen

  Mitmach Regeln



26 comments:

  1. Hello Bleubeard! Great theme, I'll be on it this afternoon.
    I like your theme too, Elizabeth.
    Great inspirational artwork with all the reasons to celebrate.
    Have a great December both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet of you, Sheila. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Bleubeard is purring for you, too.

      Delete
  2. Its a great new theme you have both set for us this month, I am going to enjoy this month. Fabulous inspiration
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled you like the theme, Yvonne. I am always inspired by YOUR art, too.

      Delete
  3. A lovely theme - and I'm hoping to be around for it more than once - I've set myself my own journalling challenge this month to try to kickstart my slightly sluggish creativity... so thank you for the inspiration.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted to see you here, Alison. You create lovely art. If this theme can kickstart your creativity, it will make Bleubeard and me prouder than if we won the lottery!

      Delete
  4. super theme, elizabeth, and now that AEDM is over, i can come up with large pieces again;) great samples you gave us for this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That 4" square is rather constricting, isn't it? I love what you made, though.

      Delete
  5. Great choices of themes this time and so many ideas have popped into my head

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO glad you are inspired, Chrissie. That makes me feel good.

      Delete
  6. this wonderful theme leads to so many opportunities to join in! Thanks Bleubeard and Elizabeth for your beautiful art inspirations and theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome, Linda. You always come up with amazing art, too.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for linking my page for me Elizabeth.
    My first post for the month linked as normal, but last nights refused to link, I am lost at what to try to do next.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will gladly add your pages for you. I just wish blogger and Mr. Linky liked each other better.

      Delete
  8. Sorry i'm late to visit this month, always wonderful to see whats on the agenda for the coming month and with this one being the last of the year you've treated us to a double whammy. Really hope I can share a little AJJ love this month and pop on over when I get a moment.
    Hugs to all Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love when you show up just to visit, Tracey, and even more when you share your incredible art with us.

      Delete
  9. I made another page to your lovely theme. Thank you for challenging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make lovely art, Sirkkis. I am always thrilled when I see you have posted something for us to appreciate and admire.

      Delete
  10. Wonderful art journal pages dear Elizabeth. I absolutely love the theme of my fave season! I can't choose between autumn & spring, they are both really wonderful for me. Hope you have an amazing holiday season! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my two favorite seasons, Cheetarah. Unfortunately, I have to include all seasons. I certainly like what you have created this month. Fabulous art and we are so grateful to have you share it with us, too. I hope your holiday season sparkles!

      Delete
  11. Fabulous theme and inspiration Elizabeth - hope to join in soon.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. We'll keep the lights on for you, Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fabulous theme for this time of year and such beautiful inspiration too 😁. Thanks so much for all the wonderful challenges this year and wishing you a very Merry Christmas! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear Jo. Merry Christmas to you, too.

      Delete
  14. Posting on the last day---thanks for the inspiration. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE to visit your blog, dear, and would love to leave a comment, but the way you have your comments set up, I have to join G+ in order to leave one. I've heard G+ will be gone soon, so I hope when it is, I'll be able to leave comments on your blog.

      Delete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.