01 June, 2021

Butterflies

 

Hello everyone! It is Mia here from the blog Craftartista.
I am thrilled to be hosting June's challenge at Art Journal Journey.
If you haven't met me before, I live in Athens, the capital of Greece, with my wonderful husband.
I am a passionate multi-crafter, but art journaling and mixed media have a special place in my heart because they are very creative.
My theme for June is "Butterflies".
Oh I love them. They are beautiful and free to fly away.
Hope you love butterflies as much as I do and will have fun making creations showing them.
I will be glad if you join me at Art Journal Journey, so I can see your adorable art.

 


 

Please be sure to read the rules and remember this is an art journal blog.

9 comments:

  1. A super theme, and a beautiful page Mia!
    Happy June Everyone!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely summery theme, and a beautiful sample, Mia.
    Happy June to everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love creating with butterflies and you've made something really special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this theme from Mia , the page is wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://dinys-scrapkaarten.blogspot.com/2021/06/hartelijk-gefeliciteerd.html
    Ik krijg mijn kaartje niet gelinkt....mag ik het op deze manier doen?
    Groetjes Diny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to find your challenge and have entered my page for the first time. You're more than welcomed to stop by and take a look. Thanks.
    https://stampfairy-helen.blogspot.com/2021/06/art-journal-page-make-beautiful-mess.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all your lovely creations. Thank you for joining the challenge I am hosting. I intended to leave messages to every post. I did not find the time to do it, but be sure that I visited all of you, saw and admired your adorable creations. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY THANK YOU all of you. BIG HUGS, Mia

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.