01 October, 2021

My Favourite colour is OCTOBER

 

 

Hello Art Journal friends, it's Tracey here from Hotchpotchcreations and what a pleasure it is again to be host @ Art Journal Journey. Thank you to the team for having me.

My choice of theme for you this month is *My Favourite colour is OCTOBER*.
In the UK Autumn is in full swing as nature prepares to slow down giving us her final burst of colour, this of course may/will change depending on whether you live in the Southern or Northern Hemisphere. 

So I ask you to share what you see around you during October, you may be surprised by what it presents if you take a closer look. 
 
Use her colours to inspire your journal pages and please do introduce events and celebrations. October, it's a special month for me which holds so many lovely memories... let's make lots more together as you join me @ Art Journal Journey. 
 
 


Please don't forget to check the dreaded rules.  This is an art journal blog which means cards are not allowed.




14 comments:

  1. Stunning work, Tracey! And great theme! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, thank you so much for inviting me. You can not begin to imagine how excited I am to be here during October a month of guilt free art time to share what I love during the month. Look forward to sharing and seeing what inspires you all.
    Happy creative October everyone... Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and wonderful theme for this month 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful art Tracey, and a great new theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OM Gosh, what a lovely theme and your page is exquiste. I love it!!! Can't wait to play, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely theme Tracey and beautiful page :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! What a wonderful theme, Tracey! I cannot wait to participate this month! And I love your beautiful page, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page, Tracey, thank you the topic theme.
    It's my birthday month, and my favorite of course.
    Happy, inspiring October to all xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful page and great Theme, Tracey!
    Have a good time!
    Greeting Elke

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful page with the texture and depth of the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very smoth and beautiful art of autumn theme....i like that color ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning page Tracey, love all of the leaves, great challenge theme too!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.