01 May, 2022

Birds

 

Hello all creative Friends!
First of all, I'm very happy and it's a great pleasure for me to be the host at Art Journal Journey. 
For most of my virtual friends I am known as Matilde and my place in the network is http://craftowanie.blogspot.com.  It's from the word CRAFT :) I'm really happy living in Poland/Europe. I'm in love with handicraft . You can find among my projects mostly tags, ATC's, scrapbooking layouts and of course art journal pages. I'm constantly looking for new methods of expression and discovering that paper and media bring various possibilities to create. Besides this I like reading books and gardening. I really love all my hobbies and they make me happy every day :) 

My choice of theme for you this month is "Birds''. For me it is associated with spring, freedom, colours, nature and so one. It is up to you how you wish to interpret this theme and I look forward to seeing all your pages. I hope you enjoy the theme :)
 
Please observe the dreaded rules. No cards, PERIOD! Also no tags, no ATCs, no ATCoins unless they are part of your journal page. If your blog is not in English, you must either provide a translation tool or translate it for us. Thank you for understanding, because we do not like to delete urls.

22 comments:

  1. A wonderful theme for May Matilde, and a beautiful page to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I'm happy you like the theme 🥰

      Delete
  2. Your sample lis absolutely beautiful - thank you for a lovely challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Neet! I'm looking forward to seeing your next great projects!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeousness, great mood, and love the theme. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's very nice to read such lovely comment 😀

      Delete
  4. lovely page Matilde, great theme for May Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  5. I love birds! What a very inspiring and pretty page this month! Thank you Matilde!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish you very creative May 🥰

      Delete
  6. oh what a beautiful journal page, and I love the theme! So nice to "meet " you Matilde.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like the theme and this page! It's always great to meet another creative people 😊

      Delete
  7. Once more - thanks for the invitation 🥰 I'm happy you like the theme and I look forward to seeing your beautiful projects 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it is us who are thanking you for your incredible journal page and your very popular theme.

      Delete
    2. Very nice to read it 🥰🥰🥰

      Delete
  8. The lovely theme and most beautiful sample Matilde.
    Happy May everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Birds.... birds... birds.... just love them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to read it, I'm happy you like it 😊

      Delete
  10. What an awesome theme and absolutely beautiful page, Matilde!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Birds are always lovely for a theme and what an equally lovely page, Matilde. Thanks for hosting, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.