01 June, 2022

Fish

 

Hello! I am Mia. I am married to a wonderful husband and work as a senior scientific officer in the public sector in Athens, the capital of Greece. I love animals and I have canaries and cats.  
I love art journaling and mixed media. While I love coloring and making cute, elegant, vintage or romantic paper crafts, I often use non traditional colors or try different styles or techniques. I also add collage and drawing, making quirky images.
I am a multi-crafter and enjoy painting, sewing, stitching, crocheting, making jewelry and cosmetics. I also love writing poems and taking photos of nature (sky, sea, flowers, trees and critters). You may see my creations on my blog, Craftartista.



Please observe the dreaded rules. No cards, PERIOD! Also PLEASE, no tags, no ATCs, no ATCoins unless they are part of your journal page. If your blog is not in English, you must either provide a translation tool or translate it for us. Thank you for understanding, because we do not like to delete urls.


14 comments:

  1. Love the theme, Mia. and you pages are so full of delightful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful theme this month, Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mia your inspiring theme :)
    Wishing happy June to everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mia so awesome to see you here this month-great theme for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really amazing layout Mia! What a great theme for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful page and a great theme Mia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mia, your spread and theme are so fun, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, my dear ladies, for your lovely words. I feel honored. Sending you HUGS and KISSES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this journal challenge! I have been wanting to participate in one for a while so very happy to have found this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neet suggested I enter my fishy collages, not sure whether I should do a separate post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing your art and can get all kinds of ideas. I work on junk journals but love ALL journals!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you are creative and this looks so lovely!
    Laila
    www.lailanblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first challenge since 2018!!! So glad I found some hardworking artists that take the time to put the challenges together.
    Hugs
    Maryanne
    https://thecreativemuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another note... I have Art Journal Journey with link in my challenge widget, but I forgot how to post the link in the description. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.