01 August, 2022

When We Were Young

 
Hi everyone, Chris from Pearshapedcrafting here. I am so pleased to be hosting at Art Journal Journey this month.  My theme is ‘When We Were Young’ and I am hoping that you will share your pages about your own childhood, that of your ancestors or our own younger generation.

Of course you get a different view of what is young as you get older. I remember as much about being five or being a teen in the 60’s as I do about playing with my children or grandchildren.

Looking forward to seeing your memories of leisure activities, schooldays, friends and family, things you ate, saw , heard…the list goes on!

My page is probably depicting something that is a familiar memory for many of us.
I used to spend hours colouring and cutting out as a child - things haven’t changed much!!

Most of all I hope you will enjoy recalling such memories and come and join us this month.
 

 


Please read and remember the dreaded rules. No cards allowed.

 

 

9 comments:

  1. I had ready my summer meadow digital page, which matches the new theme. Wonderful sample Chris, and thank you for the lovely theme.
    Happy inspiring August everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme, Chris. Love, love, love your fun page too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme, Chris! Thank you! Love your fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful theme, Chris! I cannot wait to participate this month. I absolutely LOVE your beautiful page, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a great theme, it looks so fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was such a fun challenge theme to work with! What wonderful inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That´s a so Wonderful theme Chris ! and Your page is absolutey Gorgeous. Thanks so much. Happy rest of the week. big hugs Caty

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.