01 December, 2022

Snowy Winter

 

Hello Everyone! It’s Jo from Let’s Art Journal here anI'm so delighted to be hosting Art Journal Journey this month. 
For those of you who don’t know me, I’m from the North West of England and I started Art Journaling over 7 years ago; Art Journaling is a passion of mine along with everything mixed media!

The challenge that I've chosen for this month is

Snowy Winter


As winter is here, we're looking for snow and snowflakes on your pages; this could be linked to a winter scene or even Christmas as it’s now December. I hope that you’re inspired by this month’s theme and are able to join in the fun.

I'm really looking forward to visiting you and seeing all your wonderful snowy winter creations!

Thank you and Happy Journaling! Hugs Jo x

And please, as always: Don't forget to take a look at our RULES.






15 comments:

  1. What a fun and awesome challenge for December. I LOVE Jo's snowy winter page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun, thanks Jo. Love your trees and the pink background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Challenger
    Happy day ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful inspiration! Love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun challenge and super-fun page, Jo. So good to see you hosting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny art ... I like it very much. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful sample, Jo.
    I'm wishing a wonderful December for everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much everyone! I'm so pleased that you like the theme and my inspiration page this month 🙂. Happy crafting and December! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your lovely comments and I'm glad that you like the colour and think it's cute 😊. Happy December! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    Link to my 12 Days of Christmas HERE

    There is an annual festival happening at my blog now. I invite you to link up. You do not have to place a link back link on your blog; just link up.

    I will after the festival catch up with prompts and add my links

    MUCH🎄LOVE

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.