01 June, 2023

All About Numbers

 Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Matilde from Craftowanie here 😀. I was so pleased when I was asked again to be Guest Host for another month  at Art Journal Journey. So welcome June.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm from Poland (Europe),  and I'm in love with handicraft. You can find among my projects tags, ATCs, scrapbooking layouts and of course art journal pages. I like using papers, inks, mists and texture pastes. I'm a huge fan of stamps.

Besides this, I like reading books and gardening. I really love all my hobbies, and they make me happy every day. :)

The challenge that I've chosen for this month is " ALL ABOUT NUMBERS". I hope you will enjoy it, and you will come and join us this month.

Hugs-Matilde




Please read The Dreaded RULES before adding your link.


20 comments:

  1. Thank you for the invitation and I hope to see a lot of beautiful art journal pages with numbers this month 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Numbers; a lot to do with this prompt. Wishing all a happy creative June

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cool Matilde, numbers are fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to see lots of beautiful pages!

      Delete
  4. Hi Matilde! I LOVE this theme! And the page you created for it is absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the theme, Matilde.
    Happy inspiring June to every one xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. genial reto :) , saluditos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops I should not have entered as I did not read the theme as absolute numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful page! Love the theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Have a very creative month with numbers 😃

      Delete
  9. Elizabeth invited me to join this week. Thank you for the challenge. I have another started, too with more numbers on it. So I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the topic of this month. I love your page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again. Thank you for letting me play. I appreciate Elizabeth's invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Using papers and inks is a mark of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great challenge, Matilde. I've had fun, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the June prompt. Looking forward to July's

    Much💚love

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.