01 July, 2023

Come Fly With Me

 

Hello everyone! It's Alison here from Craftytrog's Arty Adventures. I'm a mixed media artist, and my current passion is for collage and recycling. I've dabbled in a lot of different styles and mediums along the way though.

I'm thrilled to be bringing the theme for July, which is 'Come Fly With Me'. My thoughts for this theme are to use anything that flies. Birds, insects, fairies, aircraft, hot air balloons can all be used on your pages. I hope you have fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful art.

 

 Don't forget to check the Dreaded Rules if this is your first time visiting.  NO CARDS, please.

 

17 comments:

  1. ...Come Fly With Me, I can hear Old Blue Eyes right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice challenge, Alison.
    Happy, wonderful July to everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful theme and inspiration! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an incredible art creation there. Love the looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A happy month of July to all

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful theme and your inspiration as well 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison, your theme is amazing! And I love the beautiful page you created, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great theme!
    Happy month all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy weekend 💐☺️ hugs from Chile sudamérica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unique and beautiful work of art.

    I just visited your blog, so nice to meet you.

    From Indonesian Bloggers😁👍🇲🇨

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this challenge! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the theme. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Allison for hosting this month topic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks to all for visits to my blog during the month of July. Stay creative
    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone! And thanks for all the beautiful pages 😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful Art journal page and great theme Alison! Thanks so much for hosting this lovely challenge this month.
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.