01 August, 2023

Where in the World?

 

 Hi, Chris here from Pearshapedcrafting. It’s my turn to host at Art Journal Journey and I’m looking forward to indulging in a little bit of traveling via your journal pages, as my theme is ‘Where In the World?’

August is traditionally a holiday month in the UK but I would also like to see places, people and customs, in fact anything memorable about your chosen destinations.
It can be somewhere you have visited, but doesn’t have to be.


My first page has a split world map, some washi tape images and some stamped post marks.

I hope you will enjoy your trips…..please remember, NO cards, tags or ATCs - if you’re not sure pleases check the RULES. 
 
 

 

10 comments:

  1. That looks like a beautiful travel diary cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great theme Chris, and wonderful inspiration page!
    Happy August all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I remember collecting stamps as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page! Love the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Chris for your interesting theme. Your creation is wonderful.
    Happy, inspirational August to everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute stamp that remind me about fantastic town...have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting. I'm currently working on my first piece for "art journal journey.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab theme. Matches the fortune I got in my fortune cookie too! Fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful page and theme for August! Thank you, Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bye bye August. It was wonderful responding to this month's prompt

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.