01 October, 2023

In Gear

Are you ready for the ‘off’?  Better get your art stuff  'in gear’ then because that is the title of the next challenge.  Hi, it’s Neet again from Hickydorums and I must have wanted to do some Steampunking again when I chose this for my challenge. 


But … it doesn’t stop there if you think about it - all kinds of machinery has gears, so you could include different modes of transport  -  sometimes we tell people to ‘get your brain in gear’ and if you think about it, especially if you live over in the UK people sometimes refer to what they are wearing as ‘their gear’ (eg I used to wear trendy gear but it looked ridiculous).  So I hope that has given you some ideas where you might go with this challenge and I hope you can think of lots of things where you can be ‘in gear’.  See you over at Art Journal Journey, I hope for a fun month.

Be sure to check out the dreaded rules before you share your journal art.

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Fun theme Neet, really looking forward to it! I love the girl on your page, she's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing all a blessed October. Thanks for this month's prompt to BluebeardandElizabeth

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting theme, Neet. Your page is a good sample to follow up.
    I started with good old steampunk gears.
    Inspiring, good October to the Art Journal Gang :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy October everyone!
    A fab new theme from Neet, and I love the artwork.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. genial challenge , have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.