01 April, 2024

Geometric forms

Hi Everybody!

Today we are starting a new challenge and  this time it's being hosted by Valerie. I haven't been around much lately as I have been in hospital but I will be out in a few days. The challenge I have chosen is 'geometric forms', so covers anything using one or more of these forms in your art work - circles, squares, triangles, lines etc, all of those things people loved or hated in mathematics. I loved them, and so I hope you will renew your acquaintance with these forms. This is my first piece. I have just used circles, and hope this will inspire you to start playing with all of the geometric forms you can find.
Have fun!
I'm looking forward to seeing your pieces. Please remember that this is a challenge for art journaling, and we do not allow cards or tags.

 


 

16 comments:

  1. Get well soon Valerie, it sounds like a fun challenge this month! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elle, I hope people have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting topic if I get time I will try and get back🔴🟨🔷🔺. Have a good month and a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katerina, hope you have time to come back!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the challenge. Happy, creative April to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous challenge, Valerie! I hope you are out of the hospital - get well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geometrics are so fun to play with! Wonderful challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed, Vicki! And I love fun!

      Delete
  7. Great challenge and fabulous art Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours on your planets. I must try and remember to join in with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.