01 June, 2024

What Makes You Happy

Hello crafty friends. It's Matilde from 100% Handmade/Craftowanie here  πŸ˜€. I was so pleased when I was asked to be the guest host for another month at Art Journal Journey. So welcome June.


For those of you who don't know me, I'm from Poland (Europe), and I'm in love with handicrafts. My projects include mostly tags, ATCs, scrapbooking layouts and of course art journal pages. I like using paper, inks, mists and texture pastes. I'm a huge fan of stamps. I love creating mixed media backgrounds for my makes. Besides art, I love reading books and gardening. I really love all my hobbies, and they make me happy every day.  

The challenge I've chosen this month is "What Makes You Happy". Please show us everything that makes you happy. I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas for this theme. I hope you will enjoy it and join us this month.  I'll start with this page that shows you how creating makes me happy.


And don't forget our "dreaded" rules.  We only accept art journaling of any form.  Please NO tags, cards, ATCs and other forms of art. If you link to us through social media sites like Facebook, we may not be able to comment on your link.



19 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page Matilde, and I love your theme!
    Happy June everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your topic!!
    I also really liked Matilda's journal page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the topic and my inspiration πŸ₯° Thank you!

      Delete
  3. love your page Matilde - great fun theme - Happy June! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and happy June to you πŸ₯°

      Delete
  4. Great theme!!! Beautiful inspiration page!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this theme πŸ₯° Have a lot of fun with it 😊

      Delete
  5. Love the topic. Painting always makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv this theme Matilde

    Much♡love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely theme, beautiful sample, Matilde 😍
    Inspiring, happy June to everyone πŸŒ»πŸ€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much πŸ€— I'm looking forward to seeing your inspiration πŸ₯°

      Delete
  8. Love the topic this month, and those colors are my favorites! I love to paint, but haven't in a long time. Suddenly this week, I've got my Muse back and am happy making canvases left and right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOPS! Please delete #27 - wrong link! Thanks! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your project is absolutely beautiful, Matilde. And I truly love the theme you picked this month! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.