01 August, 2024

Wonderfully Wild

 

Hello Everyone! It’s Jo from Let’s Art Journal here and I'm so delighted to be hosting AJJ this month.


For those of you who don’t know me, I’m from the North West of England and I started Art Journaling over 11 years ago. It’s become a passion of mine, along with everything mixed media!


The challenge that I've chosen for August is

 

Wonderfully Wild 

Of course this could be a wild animal, a wildly coloured background or even a “wild” quote, like my page, or maybe wild flowers or you could just go wild with your design!

I'm really looking forward to visiting you this month, to see how wonderfully wild your art journal pages are!

Thank you and Happy Journaling! Hugs, Jo x

And please, as always: Don't forget to take a look at our RULES.

 Sadly we want to mention that Chris is stepping down as an AJJ administrator. Thank you Chris for your time as part of the admin team. If life settles down and you’d like to join us again, you’d be welcomed back. We administrators hope you'll join us in wishing Chris lots of luck in the future.   






19 comments:

  1. Love your page and your theme Jo, Happy August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elle! Glad you like my page and theme and I'm so pleased that you could join us ☺️. Happy August! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  2. It's a fabulous page Jo, and I love the theme.
    Sad to see Chris stepping down, hope life improves soon.
    Hugs,
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alison! Glad you love the theme this month too. Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  3. Your sample is beautiful, love it - as well as the theme :)
    Happy, creative August to everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, that's very kind! Wishing you a happy and creative August too. Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  4. This is such a fun challenge Jo! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It sure was fun creating this Wonderfully Wild page and I hope you'll join us too. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  5. I love your theme and look forward to creating many more pages this month.

    Got "failed to publish,." so not sure when blogger will behave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for having me as Guest Host this month and I'm so pleased you like the theme. I hope blogger behaves for you and I look forward to seeing all your pages! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  6. I wish you all the best Chris. I will be glad to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, Jo! I absolutely LOVE your theme for this month and cannot wait to go wild with my designs!!!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and I'm so glad to hear that you'll be joining in the Wonderfully Wild fun. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  8. Love the colors and theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and sending you happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  9. Hello Jo! It’s wonderful to hear about your passion for art journaling and your excitement for hosting AJJ this month. The “Wonderfully Wild” theme sounds like a fantastic challenge, and I’m sure it will inspire some amazing creations. Best of luck to Chris, and thank you for your contributions!

    Hey there! 🌟 I enjoyed reading your post. By the way, I recently wrote about something interesting. Check it out here: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/08/many-senior-citizens-still-follow-outdated-aspirin-advice.html. Would love to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on hosting AJJ. This is a wonderful piece and a great subject. It is nice that you have kept your passion going for over a decade. Thank you for sharing this with FFO and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.