01 September, 2024

Anything Goes

Howdy, everyone. I'm Aimeslee from Texas (USA) and Happy September!
Check out my deets on my blog if you'd like: Paper Paisleys Art Adventures
I was your host for May 2023's Flowers theme and I'm so happy to be back this month with an Anything Goes theme.
This is my favorite theme of all time because it probably speaks to the eclectic noncomformist in me, but I also have a few themed journals and Anything Goes allows me to work in them, as I've done here for my sample make:
 
 
I had one page left in my Almost Daily Journal 2009-2012 which sits opposite a page I did about retiring in 2008, and I used the theme to complete this journal with my page. 
So what will you make? I can't wait to visit your blogs to love on your art.
Please be sure to check out the Dreaded Rules of this challenge if you are not familiar with them and Happy Art Journaling!

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Happy September and happy journalling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy September! Beautiful page and a great theme Aimeslee ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Anything Goes theme, Aimeslee!!! YAY! And your page is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the theme Aimeslee 😀 Inspiring September everyone💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Aimeslee! Nice to meet you. I just followed you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aimeslee! Sorry I missed the Flowers theme last time, but my sunflower post is perfect for this theme. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy and Co, this is my first time joining the challenge, so I'm a new follower too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did not mean for Mary's
    Stamping Place to be entered in the Linky! I added Mary to my blog list, and I do not know why it used her url instead of mine for the Linky! Sorry Mary!

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.