01 September, 2026

Hello Autumn

 

Hi everyone! I'm sure most of you know me by now- I'm Sharon from That Girl Fritchey. I was so happy to be asked to host at Art Journal Journey Monthly for the third time. I've always been passionate about art. About 25 years ago, I stumbled upon paper crafting and have been hooked ever since! I absolutely adore art journaling and mixed media scrapbooking, and I'm excited to share my projects with you this month. 

Since Fall is my favorite season, I'm genuinely looking forward to creating projects for my September theme which is:

"Hello Autumn!"

I hope you enjoy it too! Feel free to create pages about Autumn activities, weather, or anything else that sparks your imagination. Whatever you come up with, I'm sure it will be perfect for September

My first project is a  12x12 mixed media scrapbook pages, and  can't wait to see what you create!

 
 
 
 
Please don't forget to read the dreaded RULES. We are a blog only group and do not accept links from Facebook, TikTok  or Instagram. Do not back-link to any projects published prior to the start date of the current month's challenge. That means if you have published your post prior to 1 September, 2026 it is not acceptable to share it here.  Also, we love to see your homes, walks, etc., but you MUST include a link to your art journal entry and a link to Art Journal Journey.  
 
 

18 comments:

  1. oh what a lovely Theme! I love autumn and i will be joining this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! I can't wait to see what you create.

      Delete
  2. Happy September to all

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sharon for the inspiring theme and beautiful sample,
    and I'm wishing all a great autumn ahead 🎊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Thanks for the inspiration, Sharon. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is my favorite season too. I miss the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the challenge!!
    A wonderful theme—autumn with its fantastic colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, such a lovely Collage. Yes, the colourful autumn begins now. I like it.
    Greetings by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Sharon! I love the torn paper on your LO. Great theme for us this month. I will try to play!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A thoughtful and informative post that was well worth reading. The topic has been explained with good attention to detail, and the writing keeps the information easy to follow throughout. I particularly liked the practical aspects because they give readers something useful to take away. Thank you for sharing this and for putting the information together so clearly.
    https://nanajee.com/2026/07/08/how-to-catch-connecting-flights-in-singapore/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Most beautiful month now. It's not to hot.

    Greetings by Heidrun ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely theme and beautiful inspiration! Mine is coming on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! Perfect theme for September!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fall is easily the absolute best time of year to get messy with paints and paper layers. Thank you for the link up.

    ReplyDelete

We are thrilled you visited and always look forward to your journal art.